Mailing Address: P.O. Box 198, St. Joseph, LA 71366
The first wooden church was built in 1911 and served till 1960. The Most Reverend Comelius Van de Ven, Bishop of Natchitoches, formally blessed and consecrated the first wooden church in 1908, giving it the name “St Francis of Assisi Catholic Mission”, as a mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Vidalia, LA.
30 minutes before Mass