Welcome

History

St. John the Baptist is the third oldest parish in the diocese. The first chapel was built in 1816 on land donated by Mr. Alex Cloutier. The original building was remodeled inside and out in 1934 and again in 1959 but was destroyed by fire in 1985. The current church building was dedicated on Nov. 2, 1986 by Bishop John C. Favalora.

Administrative Staff

Map Info: St. John the Baptist Church, Cloutierville 31.546253 -92.915272