Welcome! Planned gifts can benefit the Diocese while helping you to save taxes, increase your income and pass more on to your heirs.
For example, did you know that...
- You can receive income for life in exchange for a gift?
- Giving appreciated property, like stocks or real estate, costs less than giving the equivalent amount in cash?
- Some assets can benefit you more if you give them away?
- Some gifts cost nothing now, but leave a legacy later?
- Some gifts allow you to pass more on to your heirs and save taxes?
If you are just beginning to explore your options, try our easy-to-use, interactive Legacy Planner®. With a few clicks you can choose the best gift plans for your individual needs and learn more about their benefits.
If you already know what gift plan you would like to explore, just highlight "Gift Plans" on the menu. If you want to receive a detailed information about the tax, income, and other benefits of a particular gift plan, just click on Request Information and submit the confidential form. We’ll send you a detailed illustration that is tailored to your individual needs, with several options for you and your advisors to consider.
There are many other helpful resources on this site. Visit whenever you
need information about planned giving, and feel free to contact us at
For more information, write to us at: P.O. Box 12833, Alexandria, LA 71315, or call us at (318) 487-9222 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.